Studying Employer-Based Commuting Trends
ACT’s Employer Council has partnered with Best Workplaces for Commuters to develop and launch a 2018 survey on employer-based commute programs.
The transportation demand management (TDM) survey addresses elements such as:
- Employer motivations for commuter programs
- Commuter program structure
- Services in place – carpool, vanpool, transit, shuttles, bicycle, telework, etc.
- Parking management
- Emergency Ride Home program
- Relative benefits realized
- Financial incentives by mode
- Response to changes to qualified transportation fringe benefits
- Current marketing strategies
- Performance metrics
- Outlook for scenarios that may impact their programs
To participate and benchmark your employee commute options, respond here by August 10.