One of the perks at WeDriveU is not only getting a sneak peek at luxury vehicles before they hit the market, but our drivers getting behind the wheel to guide VIPs and media during press launches with automakers. With Southern California’s breathtaking coastline and hillsides as the backdrop, this SL63 program was over-the-top.
This client needed a transportation management and staffing partner for a complex media program starting at the Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, then on to the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.
- 3 week program with a dedicated, on-site program manager coordinating 30 WeDriveU drivers and 20 brand ambassadors
- 2 venues 100+ miles apart
- Served 168 guests including international and domestic media and influencers, corporate executives, agency team and photo/video crew
As a long-time transportation management and driver staffing partner for event programs with automakers and agencies, our services included:
- On-site transportation manager overseeing operations 24/7
- Received, staged, refueled vehicles for road tours and transfers
- Professional drivers trained on vehicles with regional knowledge working in conjunction with brand ambassadors
- VIP transfers for hospitality, activities and dinner events
- Flight manifest management and dispatching for VIP airport meet/greets
- Operational coordination with both resorts
We spotted several articles highlighting the media’s experience and look forward to seeing how our client will top this!
- Consistent results – Operational precision earns repeat business from this client and its marketing partners
- Brand exposure – Programs contribute to favorable reviews of new models
- Scalability – Ability to staff on-site managers, professional drivers and brand ambassadors across the U.S.
- High satisfaction – Consistent praise from clients
Following this successful event, the team went on to the 2016 NYIAS (New York International Auto Show).