Global technology leader outsources employee commute shuttles to WeDriveU
- Mobile office increases productivity and efficiency
- Dedicated onsite transportation command center reduces management burden
- Client has expanded its shuttle fleet 20x based on program success
This technology leader needed to provide a comfortable and productive mobile work environment for employees between headquarters and their residences throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. The company wanted a partner to manage the entire program, including drivers, an onsite operations center and its bus fleet.
In 2010, this client outsourced Corporate Shuttles to WeDriveU. The program involves full-time drivers for fixed routes servicing the Bay Area from San Francisco to the South Bay in a fleet of Van Hool motorcoaches. WeDriveU manages driver recruiting, customized training, on-site management and measurement of passenger volume, feedback and service consistency.
- Onsite shuttle program management, workforce staffing, command center
- 105 buses provide WiFi-enabled mobile office environment
- Full-time drivers
- On-site call center
- Optimizing routes with GPS vehicle positioning and traffic analysis
Outstanding performance, safety and passenger satisfaction have led the client to expand the fleet and program significantly. WeDriveU is in constant communication with the company’s transportation coordinator, advising on route adjustments and scouting new stop locations to better serve employees.
A passenger remarked, “…wanted to take the time and express my gratitude for the excellent service. I take the Yerba Buena/Bernal 101 Bus ~ 4 times a week…It is actually a joy to commute and be able to be productive while on my way to work without stressing.” – Felix A., Shuttle Passenger
Bring a Program Like this to Your Company
Learn more about WeDriveU’s corporate shuttle capabilities or brainstorm with our team.